eCompliance users with Admin-level access can view an audit trail, or log of activities. You must have top-site level Admin access and be logged in at your organization's top site to view the audit logs.
How to access the Audit Trail
To use the Audit Trail, go to your Home tab and click on "Audit Trail" under the Organizational Operations header (on the right-hand side of your screen).
The type of activity will be shown in the first column, with a timestamp and the module within which the change was done, with the last column showing the name of the employee who made the change. It will not specify the exact details of the before and after change.
The Audit Trail covers the following:
- Deletion of employees or modifications of employee information fields
- All site operations
- Modifications of permissions in a local permission group
- Modifications of Job Profiles
- Any Form template operations
- Deletion of forms
- User Impersonation (only EcoOnline staff members can impersonate employee accounts - a Support Analyst or a Customer Success Manager)