1) Login to the Field iD web app
2) Click on the Search tab
5) Type in the search field to pull up the assets you would like to change, then click Search. You could use the filters section on the left to help narrow down your search results.
6) Above the search results, click on the "Select all x items" button to select all assets in the results (In this example screenshot below, we have 426 items). Or check the boxes next to the assets to select specific assets.
7) Once all items are selected, hover your cursor over the Mass Actions button on the top right, then click on the Update button.
8) Here, you can choose to Delete all the assets selected or Edit a field. Please check the Edit option to change a field. (If you choose to delete the assets, please follow the directions on the Field iD app screen for the instructions)
9) Check the box next to the field you would like to change and type in the new information.
10) Click Next, then click Perform Mass Update to apply the changes.
If you have questions or need more assistance with using the Mass Update feature, please send a ticket to us through our Support Portal.