*This feature is only available for employees that have the default admin permission, manager permission or have the 'Create and Modify any [Inspection/Incident/Meeting] Template' permission.
How to add an Additional Language
- Log into eCompliance
- Click on "Incident/Hazard"
- On the far right under "Manage", click "Incident Templates"
- Click "Create New Incident Template"
- Select "No" for Scoring
- Enter a Title and, if applicable, a Subtitle for the template
- Select the applicable site(s)
- Click "+ Add Standard Section"
- Select a language from the menu
- Select the standard section you wish to add
- Click Save
Can I add multiple standard sections in different languages to the incident template?
You can add more than one standard section in a different language to the same template.
Does the language of a standard section change according to a user's preferred language setting?
No, the language of a standard section in an incident template is immutable and will not change based on a user's preferred language setting.
How do I change the language of a Standard Section in a template?
To add a second language, you must modify the template, delete the section, and add it back in another language.