The following enhancement and fixes were released in the eCompliance web app on September 6, 2022:
To ensure that content on our application is relevant to our Canadian users we have replaced the term "recordable" in the non-OSHA standard section with "reportable". Reportable is the term used is Canada while Recordable is used in the United States.
- Fixed Action Items that were created and completed then getting stuck in Pending Upload
- Fixed an Action Item issue where a User without site permissions showed up in the 'Assigned To' field under that site
- Fixed an issue where Specific Employees added to read a document were not getting assigned
- Fixed the issue where Forms were being submitted without a Dynamic Signature provided
- Fixed an issue with the hire date in an employee profile showing up blank while showing for the system admin and support team
- Fixed the server error when trying to save a schedule after adding an employee to the ‘Assign To’ field